Job No: 76363
Location: Edmonton, AB
- Enjoy an attractive salary and generous benefits with a progressive company
- Join an entrepreneurial company that considers their people part of the family
- Work within a dynamic, supportive and friendly company known for the quality of its team and the results they deliver
About the Organization
CCI Inc. is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering firm offering service in Engineering, Geotechnical, Construction Management, Environmental, Forestry Planning & Reclamation, Wellpads & Access Roads and Pipeline Integrity. Since 2004, they have established themselves as experts in Trenchless Technology and Open-Cut pipeline construction methods. They are a driving force in the continuing advancement of HDD systems including annular pressure modeling, intercept design projects, pipeline specification and pipeline pull-force modeling.
As CCI Inc. has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the second year in a row, now is the best time to join our winning team.
About the Opportunity
CCI Rentals is currently seeking an energetic and motivated Rentals Equipment Manager who strives for operational excellence to join our dynamic team in Edmonton, AB.
As part of the CCI Rentals team you will:
- Directly oversee day to day operations of equipment handling;
- Accurately and timely process and keep up to date inventory of all equipment;
- Diligently maintain the service and repair of all equipment;
- Ensure the efficient and effective identification, storage and handling of materials;
- Ensure timely management of labour resources of process optimization while striving for continuous improvement initiatives;
- Ensure supplies and materials are ordered and received correctly and on time to meet customer demands;
- Work with customers daily to ensure equipment requirements are met;
- Implement policies and procedures as required for our fast paced growing company; and
- Need the availability to work odd hours to accommodate clients’ needs and schedules.
In order to qualify for this position, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience in the construction, environmental or rentals industry (preferably within a leadership role);
- Any experience with environmental equipment and other industry standard environment equipment (considered an asset); and
- A valid Alberta Class 5 License and access to a vehicle to travel locally.
Our next Rentals Equipment Manager must able to work effectively and accurately to set timelines. It is also important that you are able to receive direction and delegate effectively.
Along with a keen focus on customer service, strong leadership skills, and dedication to promoting and maintaining the highest standard of workplace health and safety, you will need to be adept at using MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
You must be a flexible person who can work well either as part of a team or individually, with limited supervision.
Lastly, the successful candidate will join CCI with the ability to function effectively in a dynamic, diverse and fast-paced environment.
About the Benefits
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded an attractive salary commensurate with your experience, as well as generous benefits, ongoing development and excellent career advancement opportunities.
If you want to work with a dynamic, supportive and friendly team, in a specialist consultancy renowned for the quality of its team and the results they deliver, then apply now!