CCI Inc. (CCI) has an immediate opening for a full-time Field Operations Coordinator. The position’s primary focus will be to manage personnel and equipment resources in deployments to the field. CCI is looking for someone with direct experience in a similar role, is self-motivated, organized and takes great pride in their work. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn from a diverse team of environmental and construction professionals and experience career growth in project management and business development.
- Office based with 90% office and 10% fieldwork.
- Some travel is to be expected.
- Liaise between Clients, Project Managers, and Field Personnel while reporting to the CCI Vice President of Construction.
- Liaise with Department Managers to understand upcoming hiring requirements and assist to develop execution plans to meet the company needs.
- Schedule assignments and coordinate field personnel to ensure optimal utilization of personnel and equipment.
- Assist in project documentation including permitting (Safe work, ground disturbance, regulatory, etc.).
- Monitor job performance/completion and ensuring adherence to schedule.
- Assess potential risk and problems and recommend solutions.
- Procure and manage equipment that is suitable and cost-effective as required by individual projects.
- Generate and distribute weekly, monthly, and quarterly quality status reports for management review.
- Assist with completion of weekly and monthly invoicing and billing deliverables.
- Assist in Quality Control and Assurance checks for field deliverables.
- Assist with development of quotes for proposals.
- Coordinate and administer the recruiting and onboarding lifecycles in support of the operations and safety departments.
- Act as first point of contact for inquiries from field personnel regarding CCI’s HR policies, employment standards, compensation, and benefits programs.
- Maintain CCI corporate policies and behaviours.
- Assist with other administrative duties as required.
- Post-secondary education considered an asset.
- Experience in environmental field work is essential.
- Knowledge of western Canadian and federal environmental regulatory requirements as it pertains to oil and gas projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite products (Word, Outlook, Excel, Project, SharePoint).
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Valid safety tickets for potential field work including but not limited to: First Aid/CPR Level C, H2S Alive, Ground Disturbance, TDG, WHMIS, Defensive Driving, Wildlife Awareness.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Professional demeanor.
Other Assets (Skills & Training):
This position requires a self-motivated individual with an array of skills and qualifications. The skills required include both soft, transferable skills and hard skills such as knowledge of specific software.
CCI Inc. has established itself as the “go-to” company of highly qualified and experienced pipeline and environmental specialists working together as a team to bring an integrated and complementary approach to each project.
- CCI has an industry competitive, extended health benefits and RRSP plans;
- CCI supports our employees with professional development opportunities and payment of professional dues; and
- Flexible work environment with opportunities to advance your career within CCI’s Group of Companies.
CCI offers an unparalleled diversity of work that will ensure the successful candidate is challenged and engaged. We work hard to produce results for our clients and are rewarded for our Commitment, Collaboration and Innovation. CCI Inc. has been named one of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the seventh year in a row.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org