Geoterra Integrated Resource Systems Ltd. is a British Columbia based company that provides consulting services to the natural resource sector and related industries. We are a leader in the provision of technical expertise and information within the industry, and we pride ourselves in the provision of safe, efficient, and effective services.
Cranbrook or Kimberley, British Columbia.
- Start date: May 2022
- Full time position
- Geoterra pays for all travel, accommodations, required training (tuition + hourly wage), and per-diem while away from home.
- Geoterra offers an extended health and benefits plan, and other associated benefits.
- Geoterra supports our employees with professional development opportunities and payment of professional dues.
- This position is field based with mostly local work, but some out-of-town work will be required.
- This position will mostly or entirely entail timber cruising, but could involve other forestry/environmental work such as endangered species management.
- Positive attitude, organized, and keen to learn!
- Valid BC driver’s license.
- Preferred minimum 1 season’s experience in forestry field work.
- Level 1 first aid, S100, bear aware, and other relevant certs, also preferred.
Geoterra prides itself on its ability to offer staff a positive working environment with many opportunities for staff to grow and become an integral part of our environmental services team. Self-reliant and motivated individuals will find that Geoterra offers excellent opportunities for advancement and career growth, as well as industry-leading wages.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org