We are currently seeking a highly motivated and driven professional to join our growing team in the Construction Department. This is a field based contract position.
Summary of Position
- Act as the clients’ representative on site in a professional manner
- Review, monitor and report all applicable contract documents, codes, standards and legislation that apply to the scope of work and specifically the task being executed
- Actively participates in the Contractors daily safety meetings including JSA’s and conduct CCI specific JSA and complete Daily Inspection and HSE Reports
- Issue and monitor work authorization permits, document complete with photographs site and work activities and collect as-built information
- Monitor the Contractor’s adherence to the HDD Design and report any deviations.
- Report on rates of penetration, bit and reamer changes, steering corrections, lost circulation attempts and adjustments to the drilling plan, drill path changes, and operational changes
- Conduct a detailed safety checklist to ensure that the Contractors equipment meets the industry safety standards, and ensure that all equipment has the proper certifications
- Assist the Contractor in the work pad and access development including equipment towing
- Implement drilling fluid disposal method, procedures, and locations as per the Mud Disposal Plan. This will include the gathering of soil samples for sump compliance and the coordination of resources to complete the work
- Assist in survey and centerline slashing for coil setup
- Complete the HDD Daily Inspection Report, HDD Drilling Fluid Report, HDD Steering Report on a daily basis
- Coordination of Emergency Response Plan, orientations, collection of Contractors employees training certificates and contact list
- Source water and organize water withdrawal permits for construction
- Write and manage all Purchase Orders for the work and monitor cost including resources on site, working time, tools utilized, and rig down time
- Where required, collect samples of soils and/or cuttings for analysis
- Minimum 5 years in HDD inspection or management
- Formal education an asset, but not required
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org