Accounts Payable Administrator
October 24, 2019
This position is based out of our Cochrane office.
CCI Inc. is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering firm offering services in Pipeline & Facility Engineering, Geotechnical, Construction Management, Environmental, Forestry, Planning & Reclamation, Wellpads & Access Roads and Pipeline Integrity. Since 2004, we have established ourselves as experts in Trenchless Technology and Open-Cut pipeline construction methods. We are a driving force in the continuing advancement of Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) systems.
As CCI Inc. has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the fifth year in a row, now is the best time to join our winning team!
Summary of Position:
Reporting to the Accounting Coordinator, this part-time position is responsible for accounting tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
- Prepare, code, obtain approvals and post invoices
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements
- Review/verify employee credit card statements – correct and adjust as required and process for payment
- Respond to external/internal AP inquiries and resolve issues
- Input credit memos
- Administrative duties such as filing, and assisting with year end audit requirements
- Other duties and projects as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate, efficient, attention to detail
- Experience with an ERP or other accounting software is required
- Excel skills required
- Accounting diploma or comparable experience required
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com