CCI Inc. is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering firm offering services in Pipeline & Facility Engineering, Geotechnical, Construction Management, Environmental, Forestry, Planning & Reclamation, Wellpads & Access Roads and Pipeline Integrity. Since 2004, we have established ourselves as experts in Trenchless Technology and Open-Cut pipeline construction methods. We are a driving force in the continuing advancement of Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) systems.
Reporting to the Damage Prevention Supervisor on matters related to damage prevention, the Damage Prevention Foreman is responsible for directing damage prevention work at the worksite. The Damage Prevention Foreman will coordinate and manage all damage prevention work in consultation with the Damage Prevention Supervisor. The Damage Prevention Foreman will have the authority to stop work immediately and is expected to do so if they observe unsafe practices or behaviours. A Damage Prevention Foreman will be assigned for each section (or spread).
Lower Mainland BC
- Point of contact and liaison between field representatives of utilities and the construction team providing the necessary damage prevention information to the construction team.
- Support the Damage Prevention Supervisor with the first call process throughout the life cycle of the project, including the creation and supply of an organized Damage Prevention package that will capture all information gathered throughout the completion of the project.
- Review and audit Crossing Agreements ensuring all legalities have been identified and are executed or in place prior to commencement of the Project scope.
- Witness daylighting, HDD crossings, open cut crossings, and backfill activities to capture any and all information as required.
- Reviewing and understanding all conditions contained within any 3rd Party Agreements.
- NotifiestheConstructionManagementTeamdailywhereprojectactivitiescanoccurbased on thevalidagreementsavailable
- Supports the Damage Prevention Supervisor by ensuring One-calls do not expire by reviewing the tracking
system. Ensure that all required personnel receive copies of the one calls and responses.
- Reporting unintended contact with any buried utilities.
- Ensuring that the contractor’s damage prevention permit system is being executed, including obtaining required approvals before starting the damage prevention work.
- Ensuring that permits and checklists are completed and consigned with Damage Prevention Supervisor and all required permit documentation is available at the worksite.
- HighSchoolDiploma or equivalent
- Ground Disturbance Supervisory or 201 level or 1+ years’ experience in ground disturbance in urban settings
- 1+ years’ experience in leadership/supervisory role an asset
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working around 3rd party utilities, reviewing crossing agreements and experience working with industry recommended damage prevention practices.
- Pipeline Construction Safety Training (PCST) or Construction Safety Training System (CSTS)
- Pipeline and trenchless damage prevention experience
- Additional site-specific internal training as required
- Professional demeanor.
CCI Inc. has established itself as the “go-to” company of highly qualified and experienced pipeline and environmental specialists working together as a team to bring an integrated and complementary approach to each project.
CCI offers an unparalleled diversity of work that will ensure the successful candidate is challenged and engaged. We work hard to produce results for our clients and are rewarded for our Commitment, Collaboration and Innovation. CCI Inc. has been named one of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the seventh year in a row.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your resume to email@example.com