- Verifying that the Contractor has all the required permits in place in the field before starting work
- Reviewing permits and monitoring activities to ensure conformance with permit conditions
- Obtaining approvals for variance requests
- Visiting the worksite daily, or as regular as required, before work starts to identify any existing or potential hazards and communicate these hazards and the required controls at the daily tailgate meeting
- Being on site at all times to observe construction activities in the safety hot zone(s) and visually monitor excavations in the prescribed area
- Completing and distributing the coating evaluation report for daylight activities
- Participating in survey and crossing meetings with Contractors, project team members and other parties
- Participating in Contractor safety meetings
- Coordinating, supporting and monitoring Contractor locating activities
- Reading and interpreting civil drawings and survey drawings
- Monitoring daylighting and excavating activities
- Conducting ROW patrols
- Responding to, documenting and investigating potential ground disturbance practice violations
- Completing and submitting the daily damage prevention report
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ground Disturbance Supervisory or 201 level
- Line locating and Crossing agreement familiar is an asset
- API 1169 Pipeline Construction Inspector Certification recommended but not mandatory
- 5 Years industrial and/or pipeline construction experience with a minimum of 2 years of supervision or inspection in a damage prevention role
The CCI Group of Companies has established itself as a primary provider of highly qualified and experienced pipeline and environmental specialists working together as a team to bring an integrated and complementary approach to each project. We operate with integrity and ensure our clients receive service with intention.
CCI offers an unparalleled diversity of work that will ensure the successful candidate is challenged and engaged. At CCI, we work hard to produce results for our clients and are rewarded for our Commitment, Collaboration and Innovation.CCI Inc. has been named one of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the seventh year in a row.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org