CCI Inc are looking for high achievers that want to have a positive impact on the natural landscapes of Alberta as a Forestry Field Technician! You will have a diverse workload that includes work for forestry, agriculture and energy industry clients.
The majority of your work will be in the field with a focus on regen surveys, forest inventory measurements (TSP’s & PSP’s), survival/establishment surveys, data collection, and general field supervision for various silviculture programs. This work is often production focussed where you will be rewarded well for moving fast and maintaining quality. You will be working in a small field team with the opportunity to learn from a diverse group of professionals.
All training required to complete work safely will be supplied.
- This position is a full-time 4-month work term beginning in May and will be based out of our Calgary/Cochrane offices.
- Field focused working in Southern Alberta
- Positive attitude, organized and keen to learn.
- Physically fit and production focused
- Ability to work independently in the outdoors
- Valid Alberta Drivers License
Other Assets (Skills & Training):
- Standard First Aid & CPR, ATV Safety Training and H2S Alive
- Knowledge of Esri-based field and office products
- Experience with timber cruising, silviculture surveying, FireSmart, tree planting program supervision and / or cutblock layout
- Academic background in Forestry or Environmental Management
About CCI Inc:
CCI Inc. has established itself as the “go-to” company of highly qualified and experienced forestry, pipeline and environmental specialists working together as a team to bring an integrated and complementary approach to each project.
CCI offers an unparalleled diversity of work that will ensure the successful candidate is challenged and engaged. At CCI, we work hard to produce results for our clients and are rewarded for our Commitment, Collaboration and Innovation.
CCI Inc. has been named one of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the ninth year in a row. We have also recently expanded our footprint by merging with Geoterra Integrated Resource Solutions in British Columbia. Now is the best time to join our winning team!
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com