We are currently seeking a highly motivated and driven professional to join our growing team of professionals. Working in the Pipeline & Facilities group and in collaboration with Sr. Designers and Project Managers, you will provide drafting services for various department projects and clients using primarily CAD applications.
You will use AutoCAD Plant 3D and related software and data for creating design drawings. Your time will be split between the use of CAD tools and drafting checks of drawings.
Calgary or Edmonton Office.
- Produce, check, and revise drawings for various Engineering, Pipeline, Facility, and other projects as assigned
- Conduct drafting checks of drawings at various stages of completion to ensure quality compliance
- Assist in the development of company drafting standards and procedures
- Post-secondary education in Civil Engineering Technology or Engineering Design and Drafting Technology
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of AutoCAD Plant 3D and Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical, communication and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work collaboratively within project teams to produce quality deliverables in an efficient manner
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, problem solve and complete tasks in a timely manner and under tight deadlines
Other Assets (Skills & Training):
- Experience with the use of mapping software (i.e. Google Earth, ArcGIS, AutoCAD Map 3D, Global Mapper, etc.) would be an asset
- Experience with LiDAR, DEM’s and Satellite Imagery
- Knowledge of Coordinate Systems and Projections
- Working knowledge of Autodesk Civil 3D
- Experience preparing Plan & Profile drawings
CCI Inc. has established itself as the “go-to” company of highly qualified and experienced pipeline, facility, trenchless, construction, geotechnical, and environmental specialists working together as a team to bring an integrated and complementary approach to each project.
- CCI has an industry competitive, extended health and benefits plan.
- CCI offers RRSP matching and long-term employee retention programs.
- CCI supports our employees with professional training and development opportunities and payment of professional dues.
- Flexible work environment with opportunities to advance your career within CCI’s Group of Companies.
CCI offers an unparalleled diversity of work that will ensure the successful candidate is challenged and engaged. At CCI, we work hard to produce results for our clients and are rewarded for our Commitment, Collaboration and Innovation. CCI Inc. has been named one of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the nineth year in a row. We have also recently expanded our footprint by merging with Geoterra Integrated Resource Solutions in British Columbia. Now is the best time to join our winning team!
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your resume with the subject line "Junior Pipeline Design / Drafting Technologist" to email@example.com