Geoterra is seeking qualified candidates to fill Line Locating Assistant positions within our company. Geoterra is looking for motivated individuals interested in a career in the forestry and oil and gas industry. Geoterra will provide all the necessary training for the specific job duties.
Fort Nelson, British Columbia
- This position is field-based in the Fort Nelson area.
- Full-time permanent position.
- Geoterra has a comprehensive health benefits plan.
- Full-time employees are eligible to enroll in the RRSP matching company pension plan.
- Excellent wages are available for suitable candidates.
- Positive attitude, highly organized, with a proven ability to learn new tasks.
- Capable of working in the field in all weather conditions.
- Flexibility, to meet our client’s needs, this position will require work some work on weekends and holidays
- Work in a team environment, both in the field and office.
- Must be able to pass a pre-access drug and alcohol test.
- H2S Alive
- Pipeline Construction Safety Training.
- OFA Level 1 (or higher) First Aid ticket.
Geoterra Integrated Resource Systems Ltd. is a British Columbia based company that provides consulting services to the natural resource sector and related industries. We are a leader in providing technical expertise and information within the industry, and we pride ourselves on providing safe, efficient, and effective services.
Geoterra prides itself on offering staff a positive working environment with many opportunities for them to grow and become an integral part of our environmental services team. Self-reliant and motivated individuals will find that Geoterra offers excellent opportunities for advancement, career growth, and industry-leading wages.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit a cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Line locating Field Assistant" in the subject line of the email. The job posting will stay open until successful candidates are hired.