CCI and Associates Inc. is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering firm offering services in the fields of Pipeline & Facility Engineering, Geotechnical, Construction Management, Environmental, and Pipeline Integrity. Since 2004, we have established ourselves as experts in Trenchless Technology and Open-Cut pipeline and utility construction methods. We are a driving force in the continuing advancement of Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) systems including annular pressure modeling, specialized pullhead design, operation and installation stress modelling, as well as other trenchless methods such as Direct Pipe.
- This position reports to our Houston Office
Summary of Position
CCI & Associates Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented and driven Senior Environmental and Regulatory Manager to join our team. The candidate will have an integral role in building and selling our environmental and regulatory services, coordination of in-house and sub-contracted environmental scopes, and specialize in attracting new business and acquiring appropriate permits.
- Participate in high-level management, business planning strategies;
- Provide active participation in CCI and Associates safety programs;
- Client business development and creating or inputting into company marketing strategies;
- Tracking down contract leads and bringing work into the company, when appropriate;
- Lead client and team meetings;
- Manage projects from conception to end of construction include administrative duties;
- Prepare environmental and regulatory scopes of work and proposals considering the job-specific regulatory requirements (compliance of federal, state and municipal regulations);
- Provide senior leadership during environmental planning, biophysical surveys, geotechnical evaluations, third-party surveys and management, and regulatory applications of projects;
- Coordinate planning and regulatory environmental programs with geographic and discipline specific environmental firms;
- Prepare environmental scopes of work and manage in house or third-party environmental firms to execute environmental programs;
- Provide guidance to environmental monitoring and inspection staff during construction activities;
- Provide leadership, management, training and mentorship to other staff;
- Work with regulators and public stakeholders to obtain solutions for our clients; and
- Coordinate environmental planning projects with area specific third party firms. Once engaged, prepare and review environmental programs and products
- Prepare technical documents and regulatory submissions
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in environmental sciences, biology, resource management or related program(s). A minor degree in business management or marketing is an asset
- Must hold a professional designation as an Environmental Professional or equivalent;
- A minimum of five (5) years of consulting experience in the US oil and gas or linear infrastructure industries with an emphasis in environmental management and permitting.
- Proven past successful experience specific to environmental planning of oil and gas projects;
- Must demonstrate repeated project success through project management, organized planning, regulatory compliance, environmental research, project management, team leadership, client engagement and budget management;
- Bring successful history of client and regulatory relationships;
- Safety certifications (as reviewed in consultation with our Safety Coordinator, may include): First Aid, HazCOM, H2S Alive, and CSTS
- Must have effective communication, interpersonal and professional skills;
- Strong analytical, communication and organization skills ;
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using various software, including Word, Excel, ArcGIS;
- Able to work collaboratively within project teams to produce quality deliverables in an efficient manner; and
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, problem solve and complete tasks in a timely manner and under tight deadlines.
This position is predominantly office based with some travel and field work expected intermittently.
About CCI & Associates Inc.
Remuneration will be commensurate based on experience and education. CCI and Associates offers their employees a wide range of benefits and competitive compensation programs. CCI and Associates is committed to providing a safe and productive workplace and we promote the health, safety and well-being of our employees.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your resume to email@example.com