CCI Inc offers in-house geotechnical laboratory services for index property testing to assist with soil classifications.
Soil laboratory testing CCI is capable of includes:
- Moisture Content (ASTM D2216-19)
- Atterberg Limits (ASTM D4318)
- Hydrometer (ASTM D7928-17)
- Sieve Analysis (ASTM C136/C136M-19)
- Washed Sieve (ASTM D1140-17)
- Slake Durability/Jar Slake (Santi 1998)
As well CCI has relationships with other laboratories around Canada for completion of specialized testing such as Cerchar Abrasivity testing.