CCI’s diverse Environment Team take projects from idea to implementation.
Our projects include work for municipal agencies, Indigenous and industrial clients in the hydro-power, forestry, mining, oil and gas and transportation sectors. Environmental planning and construction implementation is the main focus of CCI’s environment personnel and a key factor for any project’s success. Our 360-degree approach allows all members of the CCI team to collaborate on reducing the environmental impact using technology and innovations that have a real and practical impact in the field.
- Pre-disturbance environmental assessments
- Detailed environmental site assessments
- Environmental planning, management and monitoring
- Construction and post construction monitoring
- Environmental protection planning
- Wildlife mitigation planning
- Caribou protection planning
- Biological and ecological inventories
- Breeding and migratory bird surveys
- Amphibian surveys
- Wetland classification and delineation
- Regulatory applications, screenings and submissions
- Municipal, provincial and federal
- Consultation / liaison with regulatory agencies
- Environmental audits and risk assessments
- Fisheries, wildlife and vegetation assessments
- Wildlife and nest sweeps and surveys
- Rare plant and weed surveys and assessments
- Key Wildlife and Biodiversity Zone waivers
- Fish salvage operations
- Archaeological overview and impact assessments
- Traditional land use studies, GIS analysis and mapping
- Indigenous, stakeholder and public consultation
- Cumulative effects assessments
Jon Boyle, P.Ag.
Planning & Permitting Manager
Jon brings over 25 years of energy, transportation, municipal and not-for-profit environmental planning experience throughout western Canada to CCI Inc. His experience includes managing multidisciplinary teams and staff, obtaining provincial and federal approvals, and managing vegetation, reclamation, and range management projects. With Jon’s in-depth experience in linear development environmental planning, regulatory applications, reclamation, and research studies, he provides creative and cost-efficient environmental advice to his clients. With a background in office based environmental planning, regulatory applications and hands-on environmental pipeline inspection, Jon has an intuitive ability to integrate academics with field-smart, construction expertise creating common-sense environmental solutions.
LinkedIn: Jon Boyle