Horizontal Technology, Inc. is a world leader in the supply of steering services and drilling tools for the HDD Industry. From engineering design to final pullback, we provide the best equipment and support the industry has to offer.
This position is based in our Hockley, Texas location.
- Aid in collections of past due accounts and prepare Aged AR Analysis for management’s review.
- Prepare draft invoices for Project Managers to review, prepare final invoice and process bill close once approved via email or through electronic invoicing.
- Send invoices to clients for payment including submission of invoices using systems like Open Invoice and Cortex.
- Assist with set up of client files and maintain related draft invoices for filing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Accounting Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and professional communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to apply professional judgement and to prioritize tasks in a high-volume workload.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skillset and ERP system experience required.
- Life Insurance
- Full-time, Permanent
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "HTI-BILLING & COLLECTIONS ADMIN"