CCI Inc. is looking to expand our Construction Management department by bringing on a Project Manager or Junior to intermediate Construction Engineer/Technologist with experience. This Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of engineering direction, constructability objectives and standards are met. This role is focused on working through complex pipeline projects, including trenchless crossings, to find the best possible resolution to meet client’s needs.
To be successful in this role, you should ensure each project is planned field ready and practical to each application. The ideal candidate will have the ability to move seamlessly from field work, planning, scheduling of personnel to project management while working with various clients.
- Edmonton, Alberta
- 15% field time expected
Summary of Position
- Project Management and support of the construction team for upcoming and ongoing trenchless installations.
- Trenchless Pipeline installation expert/resource for company with a strong understanding of field execution and high-level technical problem solving.
- Provide ongoing communication and support to our clients to ensure the level of service being performed exceeds expectations.
- Support and guide internal engineering teams to produce construction ready documents and drawings.
- Review, monitor and report all applicable contract documents, codes, standards, and legislation that apply to the scope of work and specifically the task being executed.
- Assists in timesheet validation/input.
- Monitor and maintain accurate daily project reporting and personnel utilization.
- Coordinates the administration of Subcontractor prequalification’s and Subcontractor agreements.
- Participates in administrative due diligence as appropriate for Subcontractors.
- Assists in incident investigation and reporting activities, and the implementation of corrective actions
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Office based role out of our Edmonton office with 15% field time expected.
Qualifications & Required Knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of pipeline project management experience
- Formal education an asset, but not required
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Adaptable to flexible work schedule when required to meet work demands
CCI Inc. has established itself as the “go-to” company of highly qualified and experienced pipeline and environmental specialists working together as a team to bring an integrated and complementary approach to each project.
- CCI has an industry competitive, extended health benefits and RRSP plans;
- CCI supports our employees with professional development opportunities and payment of professional dues; and
- Flexible work environment with opportunities to advance your career within CCI’s Group of Companies.
CCI offers an unparalleled diversity of work that will ensure the successful candidate is challenged and engaged. We work hard to produce results for our clients and are rewarded for our Commitment, Collaboration and Innovation. CCI Inc. has been named one of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the seventh year in a row.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org