We are looking for a multi talented team member that’s not afraid to dig into the operations and business development of a diverse growth orientated company. This position will be responsible for leading the operations and business development for a diverse team within the engineering, construction management and tool divisions team offering services in Pipeline & Facility Engineering, Trenchless Engineering, Geotechnical Services, Construction Management, Environmental, Pipeline Integrity and Tool supply. The successful candidate will work under the President and would be in charge of our US operations..
This position requires a self-motivated, open and safety conscious individual who takes pride in open communication, leadership and developing success through teamwork. You will have the opportunity to lead a diverse team of engineering, construction, and business development professionals in various industries.
Houston office, travel within North America and throughout the world
- Maintain and lead new and existing business relationships and business development opportunities by coordinating requirements, negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Support proposal development, plan, manage and deliver business opportunities in alignment with agreements and operational requirements.
- Through collaboration with operational teams, provide recommendations to assist with complex projects within the company.
- Provide direction on management and staffing levels within the organizational structure.
- Collaborate frequently with executive management on matters influencing the organizations business results and cross boarder strategies.
- Develop comprehensive sales strategies to meet revenue and development opportunities.
- Guide, develop, mentor personnel within the business making the best of their careers and the business.
- Strong experience in the Pipeline and Construction Consulting business is required.
- Business Degree or Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering.
- Registered as Professional Engineer (PE) with TBPE and/or other state engineering board(s) considered and asset.
- 10+ years’ experience in a related field and industry.
- Ability to analyze complex agreements, situations and opportunities to develop deliverables.
- Strong commitment to safety and delivering quality services to our clients and operations teams.
- Strong operations and engineering experience with the ability to support a high-performance organization.
- Excellent problem solving and ability to analyze complex issues and provide effective solutions.
- Understanding of business deliverables and project financial models and finance metrics.
- Willingness to travel as required for site visits, operational and business development meetings.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- An excellent communicator and team player, able to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment with a positive attitude.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, and have strong organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn and take additional responsibilities.
- Quality and Safety oriented mindset.
About CCI Group of Companies:
CCI and Associates Inc. is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering firm offering services in the fields of Pipeline & Facility Engineering, Trenchless Engineering, Geotechnical Services, Construction Management, Environmental, and Pipeline Integrity. Since 2004, we have established ourselves as experts in Trenchless Technology and Open-Cut pipeline construction methods. We are a driving force in the continuing advancement of Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) systems including annular pressure modeling, specialized pullhead design, operation and installation stress modelling, as well as other trenchless methods such as Direct Pipe.
Horizontal Technology Inc. is Horizontal Technology, Inc. is a world leader in the supply of steering services and drilling tools for the HDD Industry. From engineering design to final pullback, we provide the best equipment and support the industry has to offer. Our mission is to be positive assets to our clients and to the successful competition of each and every project without compromising safety or integrity. From pipelines to cables, beach approaches, intersects, or the toughest of environmental conditions, Horizontal Technology Team is ready to take your call and respond immediately.
- CCI has an industry competitive, extended health and benefits plan.
- CCI supports our employees with professional training and development opportunities and payment of professional dues.
- CCI pays for all travel and accommodations, while away from home.
- Flexible work environment with opportunities to advance your career within CCI’s Group of Companies.
- Vacation and Paid Time Off.
- 401(k) company matching.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your resume with the subject “CCI & Associates VP” to firstname.lastname@example.org