We are currently seeking a full-time candidate that is highly motivated and driven professional to join our growing team of professionals. Working in the Environmental group and in collaboration with Project Managers, you will be providing your expertise and services for various projects with clients.
This position requires a self-motivated, safety conscious individual who takes great pride in their work. You will have the opportunity to learn from a diverse team of engineering professionals and grow your career into technical positions, project management, and business development.
Calgary or Edmonton, AB or any of our current BC Offices.
- Evaluateerosionriskbased on sitespecificconditions.
- Prepare site specific Erosion and Sediment Control (ESC) Plans for high-risk areas.
- Oversight to support construction personnel implementing ESC measures and provide adaptive management advice and implementation, where warranted.
- ESC inspection, monitoring and documentation.
- Technical leadership and mentorship within a team environment.
- Promote a strong safety culture and working collaboratively within CCI Group of Companies corporate culture.
- CPESC or CPESC-IT (EnviroCert International)
- CISEC or CESCL (Erosion and Sediment Control Association of BC)
- Erosion and Sediment Control Practitioner (ESCP™) from VOI
- RP Bio, PBiol, P.Ag., or RFP designation or eligibility.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work collaboratively within project teams to produce quality deliverables in an efficient manner
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, problem solve and complete tasks in a timely manner and under tight deadlines
Other Assets (Skills & Training):
- Erosion and sediment control planning for pipelines, linear developments, and major construction projects.
- Assessment of erosivity factors, such as rainfall, runoff, soil type and erodibility conditions on construction sites.
- Skill in the design and placement of site-specific erosion and sediment control measures.
- Knowledge of ESC products and BMPs, their installation and maintenance.
- Certification or experience in related fields (environmental, engineering, hydrology, geo-science) is considered an asset.
- Standard safety certifications for working in the Construction Industry are considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the provincial and federal regulatory environment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management skills and physically fit.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, desire to grow business, and work closely (both in a field lead and support role) with other environmental professionals, environmental discipline leads, and First Nations.
- Proficiency in the operation of field equipment and must possess a valid driver’s license.
CCI Inc. has established itself as the “go-to” company of highly qualified and experienced pipeline, facility, trenchless, construction, geotechnical, and environmental specialists working together as a team to bring an integrated and complementary approach to each project.
CCI offers an unparalleled diversity of work that will ensure the successful candidate is challenged and engaged. At CCI, we work hard to produce results for our clients and are rewarded for our Commitment, Collaboration and Innovation. CCI Inc. has been named one of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the nineth year in a row. We have also recently expanded our footprint by merging with Geoterra Integrated Resource Solutions in British Columbia. Now is the best time to join our winning team!
- CCI has an industry competitive, extended health and benefits plan.
- CCI offers RRSP matching and long-term employee retention programs.
- CCI supports our employees with professional training and development opportunities and payment of professional dues.
- Flexible work environment with opportunities to advance your career within CCI’s Group of Companies.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your resume with the subject line "Erosion & Sediment Specialist" to email@example.com