Geoterra Integrated Resource Systems Ltd. is a British Columbia based company that provides consulting services to the natural resource sector and related industries. We are a leader in the provision of technical expertise and information within the industry, and we pride ourselves in the provision of safe, efficient, and effective services.
British Columbia or Alberta Office
- Paid for all travel, accommodations, required training (tuition + hourly wage), and per-diem while away from home.
- Extended health and benefits plan, and other associated benefits.
- Support with Professional development opportunities and payment of professional dues.
- This position requires office and field-based work, with some out-of-town work.
- Post- secondary education in a natural resource field.
- Registered or able to register with the Association of BC Forest professionals (RPF, RTF, FIT or TFT).
- Positive attitude, highly organised, with proven ability to provide supervision and to mentor junior staff members.
- Excellent Technical writing skills.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the forest industry.
- Valid BC driver’s license.
- Working knowledge of the BC regylatory system.
- Experience in the oil & gas sector is considered and asset.
Geoterra prides itself on its ability to offer staff a positive working environment with many opportunities for staff to grow and become an integral part of our environmental services team. Self-reliant and motivated individuals will find that Geoterra offers excellent opportunities for advancement and career growth, as well as industry-leading wages.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org