Geoterra Integrated Resource Systems Ltd. is a British Columbia based company that provides consulting services to the natural resource sector and related industries. We are a leader in the provision of technical expertise and information within the industry, and we pride ourselves in the provision of safe, efficient, and effective services.
We are looking for a high achiever that wants to have a positive impact on the way our natural resources are managed. You will have a diverse workload that will include clients from industry (forestry, oil and gas, mining, utilities), municipalities and Indigenous Groups. This person should be data driven, a fast adapter of technology, and able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to diverse audiences.
This position will be responsible for day-to-day supervision of clearing contractors on a pipeline setting. This is a project-based position that will be subject to the clients pre access requirements. All travel is paid time, and all expenses are paid. Exceptional wages are available for the ideal candidate.
Southern British Columbia
- Oil and Gas clearing supervision and inspection
- Daily field reporting to clients and Geoterra management
- Technical forestry activities such as multiphase forest development
- Report writing and general office tasks
- This position will require shift work in both BC and Alberta
- Compliance with all company safety polices and general company policies
- A pre-access drug and alcohol test may be required
- Registered Forest Profesional (RFT, RPFT or RPF).
- Minimum of two years experience in harvesting or forest operations.
- Experience with oil and gas clearing is an asset.
- Valid BC driver’s license.
- Working knowledge of the BC regylatory system.
Geoterra & CCI Group of Companies Benefits:
As part of the CCI Group of Companies, Geoterra has established itself as a primary provider of highly qualified and experienced forestry, environment, engineering, and pipeline construction specialists working together as a team to bring an integrated and complementary approach to each project. We operate with integrity and ensure our clients receive service with intention.
CCI Inc. has been named one of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the nineth year in a row. Our environment team is more than 100 people strong and our company has grown to more than 250 people.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit a cover letter and resume in PDF format with the subject line "Geoterra-Harvesting Supervisor" to firstname.lastname@example.org