This position is responsible to prepare plans, pipeline designs, calculations and costs in accordance with CCI Inc.’s codes, standards and drawings. This position will be supporting Pipeline and Trenchless and Engineering projects.
This is an Engineer-in-Training role and the incumbent will work under the supervision of a P.Eng. Engineer.
This position is based out of our Calgary or Vancouver Offices.
- Review and prepare drawings and reports
- Complete pipe design calculations
- Assist in the preparation of engineering documents
- Assist senior personnel to complete the Engineering Process required
- Project Management duties as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Work is office based with periodic project site visits if required
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering (Civil, Mechanical or Geotechnical preferred)
- Registration as an Engineer in Training, with APEGA or BC EG
- 2 to 4 year relevant experience
- Experience in a related pipeline and/or trenchless field an asset
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Any experience with stress software an asset
CCI Inc. is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering firm offering services in Pipeline & Facility Engineering, Geotechnical, Construction Management, Environmental, Forestry, Planning & Reclamation, Wellpads & Access Roads and Pipeline Integrity. Since 2004, we have established ourselves as experts in Trenchless Technology and Open-Cut pipeline construction methods. We are a driving force in the continuing advancement of Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD), Direct Pipe and Tunneling systems.
As CCI Inc. has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the tenth year in a row, now is the best time to join our winning team!
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit resumes to email@example.com.