This position is a full-time role beginning immediately, based out of our Edmonton or Calgary office.
CCI Inc. has established itself as the “go-to” company of highly qualified and experienced pipeline, facility, trenchless, construction, geotechnical, and environmental specialists working together as a team to bring an integrated and complementary approach to each project.
CCI offers an unparalleled diversity of work that will ensure the successful candidate is challenged and engaged. At CCI, we work hard to produce results for our clients and are rewarded for our Commitment, Collaboration and Innovation. CCI Inc. has been named one of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the seventh year in a row. We have also recently expanded our footprint by merging with Geoterra Integrated Resource Solutions in British Columbia. Now is the best time to join our winning team!
Edmonton or Calgary Office.
- This role is primarily office based but candidate must have the ability for intermittent travel to various job sites when needed.
This position is responsible for assisting the project team with all project deliverables, related documents and coordination of project requirements. Assist with designs, conduct calculations, draft documents and complete cost estimates in accordance with industry and CCI Inc.’s codes and standards. This is a junior level position, and the incumbent will work under the direct supervision and guidance of the Project Manager and Project Engineering Team.
- Assist with the completion of:
- Equipmentandmaterialrequestsforquotes, evaluationandaward
- Quality control and checking.
- Assistwithenvironmentalandregulatoryapplicationsandsubmissionsandstayinformed of thelatestdirectivesandrequirements
- Maintain and grow a working knowledge of the applicable design codes and standards including CSA Z662 (latest edition), ASME B31.3, etc.
- Assistwithoverallprojectexecutionanddeliveryincludingdocumentcontrol, projectfilingandprojectadministration
- Assistwithbusinessdevelopmentproposalsandstudies as required
- Occasional travel to site for, information gathering, as-building, P&ID walkdowns, start-up activities or troubleshooting tasks
- Assist in developing and standardizing templates and commonly issued project documents/calculations to improve overall efficiency of the company’s operations
Benefits of CCI:
- CCI has an industry competitive, extended health and benefits plan.
- CCI supports our employees with professional development opportunities and payment of professional dues.
- CCI pays for all travel and accommodations, including per-diem, while away from home
- Flexible work environment with opportunities to advance your career within CCI’s Group of Companies.
This position requires a self-motivated, safety conscious individual who takes great pride in their work. You will have the opportunity to learn from a diverse team of engineering professionals and grow your career into technical positions, project management, and business development.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from an Accredited University
- Registered as a Member of Training with APEGA
- 2 – 4 years of similar experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- An excellent communicator and team player, able to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment with a positive attitude
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, and have strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and take additional responsibilities
- Quality and Safety oriented mindset
- CSA Z662 Code Knowledge.
- AutoCAD, Excel, PipeFlo software knowledge.
- Technical writing skills.
- Safety training courses required to work in the field in Alberta and BC is a benefit. On the job training will be provided as needed.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your resume to email@example.com