Geoterra is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill an open vacancy for the position of Silviculture Surveyor. (Lesser qualified are encouraged to apply as other positions are available.)
Prince George, British Columbia
- Geoterra has an industry-leading, extended health and benefits plan.
- Company RRSP matching program.
- Health spending accounts.
- Geoterra supports our employees with professional development opportunities and payment of professional dues.
- This position will require both office and fieldwork; travel is expected.
- Geoterra pays for all travel and accommodations, including per-diem, while away from home.
- Designation as an accredited silviculture surveyor
- Positive attitude and highly organized.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the silviculture industry.
- Valid BC driver’s license.
Geoterra Integrated Resource Systems Ltd. is a British Columbia-based company that provides consulting services to the natural resource sector and related industries. We are a leader in providing technical expertise and information within the industry, and we pride ourselves on providing safe, efficient, and effective services.
Geoterra prides itself on offering staff a positive working environment with many opportunities for them to grow and become an integral part of our environmental services team. Self-reliant and motivated individuals will find that Geoterra offers excellent opportunities for advancement, career growth, and industry-leading wages.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your resume to email@example.com